Biosafety cabinet, also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet—is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level.
Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet features
· Great for COVID-19 specimen handling
· Motroized front glass viewing window
· Dual HEPA filters
· Large LCD display
· Filter life indicator
· Easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber
· Auto start and stop function (eg. UV lights)
· Automatic flow speed adjustment
Attention! Steps before and after using the unit.
· Step 1: Fully close the front glass panel, turn on UV light for 30 minutes (you can use the timer setting). Users should leave the room during this disinfection period.
· Step 2: Raise the glass panel to recommended opening height, turn on air circulation for 10 minutes.
· After operation is done, fully close the glass panel, turn on UV light for another 30 minutes, then turn off the unit.