A biosafety cabinet, also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet—is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level.
Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet features
· NSF certified
· Great for COVID-19 specimen handling
· Motroized front glass viewing window
· Dual HEPA filters
· Large LCD display
· Filter life indicator
· Easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber
· Auto start and stop function (eg. UV lights)
· Automatic flow speed adjustment
Caution! Installation requires a forklift or a crane.
Attention! Steps before and after using the unit.
· Step 1: Fully close the front glass panel, turn on UV light for 30 mins (you can use the timer setting). Users should leave the room during this disinfection period.
· Step 2. Raise the glass panel to recommended opening height, turn on air circulation for 10 minutes.
· After operation is done, fully close the glass panel, turn on UV light for another 30 minutes, then turn off the unit.
Important Guidelines using a biosafety cabinet
· No flammable and explosive substances (Building up of flammable material may cause an internal fire or explosion)
· No volatile chemicals (May cause damage to HEPA filters to the point where it allows particles to leak through)
· No toxic chemicals or materials (May reach room occupants)
· No open flame (Will disrupts air flow patterns)
· Minimal use (10mL or less) of decontaminant, such as 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol is allowed.
· We recommend using the following for disinfecting the surfaces of a BSC, depending on the agent to be controlled: Sodium hypochlorite (bleach), Ilodophors (Wescodyne), Phenolics (Hilphene, Vespene) and Quaternary ammonium compounds (Conflikt, EndbacII)
If gaseous, vaporized or aerosolized chemicals must be generated in a BSC, you should assure yourself that the quantity being generated will NOT cause a flammable or toxic risk
110V 60Hz 1-Phase 400 watts
Dimensions: 35.8 x 23.6 x 26" (WxDxH)
LED lights: 10W x 2, > 1000 Lux
Two, with 99.999% efficiency at 0.3 μm diameter
Front safety panel
Material: tempered safety glass (thickness > 5mm), dual-layer, laminated, UV blocking
Chamber: 304 stainless steel
LCD screen with soft touch buttons and remote control
< 65 dB(A)
Four, with stationable feet
42.8 x 30.5 x 89.2" / 49 x 42.5 x 72.4" (WxDxH)
Abnormal airflow alarm
About 10 to 15 working days after receive payment
♥Free offer trial video for your sample
♥Free training video with machine
♥24 hours online to ensure quick response to customers' inquiry or online message.
♥Guide customers to choose the best suitable machine model.
♥Offer detailed specification and competitive prices.
♥Customization available for special specification products.
♥Sample testing support. View our Factory.
♥Training how to install and use the machine.
♥ available to service machinery overseas.
♥In response to customers technical problems.
♥12-month warranty for most of products
♥Your technicians can be trained by our company.
4 Ft Biosafety Cabinet with base stand
Bottom drain port assembly
Backup UV light tube
Front glass panel motor adjusting tool, plastic
Fuse (for glass panel control board)
Big, small washer and lock washer
User's manual and Test report