Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-01 Origin: Site
Autoclaves are equipment for sterilizing widely used in microbiology, medicine, podiatry, tattooing, body piercing, veterinary science, mycology, dentistry, and prosthetics fabrication. They vary in size and function depending on the media to be sterilized.
Because it is a high-voltage equipment, there are many things that need to be paid attention to during use.
The following are the safety warnings and precautions when using the autoclave:
1. Use a separate protective earthing power socket, and make sure the protective earthing terminal to a reliable connection.
2. Insert the autoclave power plug completely into the power socket, and do not use the power other than those specified.
3. Do not use wet hands to pull the plug.
4. Do not damage, modify, stretch, or excessively bend or twist the power cord, but also do not put heavy objects on the power cord.
5. Do not place the autoclave on an unstable table, such as a shaky table, ramps or the will-shake position.
6. Do not block or cover the autoclave door, air vents,or heat-sink window.
7. Do not put anything on the autoclave.
8. If you find autoclave is smelly or unusual noisy in the using process, immediately turn off the power.
9. If the autoclave is not to be used for a period of time, the power cord plug should be power off and remove the battery of the main board.
10. Do not place the autoclave near the heat source.
11. The LCD screen may work unstably if there is interference in the power grid when the equipment is in use.
12. Autoclave package (or product) must be accompanied by chemical indicator.
13. Autoclave is not suitable for sealing liquid, the product that is not resistant to high temperature and high pressure.
14. Users should confirm the local altitude when using for the first time.If the altitude exceeds the specified altitude, the highland setting should be modified.
BIOBASE autoclaves are available in various models and capacities. If you want to know more about the autoclaves, please feel free to contact us!