1. Small size, can be put on the bench.
2. H14 HEPA filter with filter efficiency 99.999% at 0.3 micron.
3. 5mm toughened glass sash, anti-UV
4. 304 stainless steel work table
5. UV timer and LCD display could indicate UV life.
1. Class I Biosafety Cabinet does not protect the product from contamination because un-purified room air constantly enters into work area.
2. As a partical containment unit, the Class I Biosafety Cabinet is suitable for work involving low to moderate risk agents (Biosafety Levels 1, 2 and 3) where there is a need for containment, but not for product protection.
3. Unlike conventional fume hood, the HEPA filter in the Class I Biosafety Cabinet protects the environment by filtering air before it is exhausted.
4. With the negative pressure, personnel protection is made possible by constant movement of air into the work area.
1. UV lamp for sterilization.
2. Soft touch control panel, LCD display.
3. Energy-saving, high efficiency, low noise.
4. With memory function in case of power-failure.
5. One piece 304 stainless steel work stable, easy for cleaning.
6. Stable air flow system; provide firm protection to person and environment.
Air Pattern of Class I Biosafety Cabinet:
99.999% efficiency at 0.3 μm
Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination
BYKG-III has UV timer function and the display could indicate the UV life.
Work surface Height
Main Body Construction
Cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria powder coating
304 stainless steel
LED lamp, UV lamp*2
Electric height adjustable base stand