BKQ-B75II full-automatic vertical autoclave has a microprocessor control system, it can sterilizing at constant temperature steadily. The equipment use LED display, touch button and easy one button operation with a high control accuracy in different ambient temperature, heating power and voltage fluctuation.
Hand Wheel Type Vertical Autoclave Steam Sterilizer
1. Over pressure. Safety valve can automatically open to release pressure.
2. Over temperature. The system will power off automatically.
3. Door sensor. Sensor at door closing position, to check the door status. If door is open, operation will stop.
4. Anti-dry out function. If water level is too low, system will power off and error code displays on screen.
5. Over current. over voltage or electric leakage protection apparatus-air switch.
6. Door cover.The door is covered with safety shell made of thermal insulation material, which can protect operator from burning by heat and looks nice.
* Water inlet filter to keep high water quality(except BKQ-B150/200II).
* Optional printer for recording sterilization data.
* LED screen displays all steps of full process as well as error codes.
* Independent quick service window, easy for repairing and maintenance.
* Automatic selecting quick or low exhaust to avoid sterilization liquid overflowing.
* Sterilization programs for dressings, equipment, rubber, culture medium, waste, etc.
* Hand wheel type of quick-open door structure, self-expandable sealing ring, easy operating and safe.
* Complete process of filling water, dynamic pulse exhaust, heating, sterilizing, draining and drying runs automatically.
* Adopting certain temperature(98~102℃) exhaust method and dynamic pulse exhaust method to empty the cold air inside chamber for ensuring steam saturability.
* Inner stainless steel water tank for water and steam to circulate inside. Steam dose not exhaust during sterilization, so as to keep the outside clean and dry
Dynamic Pulse Exhaust Times
Dynamic Pulse Exhaust Temp.
Dissolution Temp. Range
Temp. Holding Range
Pressure vessel Quality certificates
The warranty card