Indications for use:
The medical device is intended for covering the mouth or nose or facial position to protect the patients from infective agents from the noses and mouths of the staff, and protect the wearer against transmission of airborne organisms during surgery or patient examination. Single-use, Non-sterile.
1. Please refer to the instructions before use.
2. Single use, no reuse.
3. During using, if skin discomfort or bad breathing, please change the mask or stop using it.
4. If the package is damaged before use, it is strictly forbidden to be used.
5. This product should not be used when facial beards, hair, or other conditions can affect the tightness between the face and the mask.
6. For safety, keep away from the source of fire.
7. Avoid harmful dust and gas.
8. The body of the mask is not touched by the fingers/hands of the wearer;
9. Hands are disinfected (full hand disinfection) after mask removal;
10. A mask is worn covering the nose and mouth of the wearer, at no time a mask is hanging round the neck of the wearer;
11. A used mask should be disposed when no longer needed or between two procedures; when there is a further need for protection a new mask should be put on. The best continuous use time of this product is 4 hours.
12. This product cannot be discarded directly after use. Use 75% alcohol, or mix some water, spray it on the mask with a
watering can disinfect it, and go to a special recycling place or discard according to the local statutory regulation.
Consisting of mask body, mask band and nose clip
65% non-woven fabric, 35% melt-blown fabric
Turn folded side out, nose bar side up
Three Layers Material
The molding layer is spunbonded non-woven fabric
The filter layer is melt-blown non-woven fabric
The affinity layer is spunbonded non-woven fabric
180*95mm (with 3 layers)
Recommended Using Time
|Bacteria Filtration Efficiency(BFE%)||≥95%|
Keep in a sealed, cool and dry condition
Packing Size / Gross Weight
500*400*500mm(10pcs/bag, 2200pcs/carton) / 10kg