1. Surgical disinfection：According to the specifications, wash your hands, and rinse with running water. Dry your hands with a sterile towel, and then take an appropriate amount of the product on your hands and forearms once. Rub and wipe your hands until it dries. The process lasts 3 mins.
2. General disinfection: Apply appropriate amount of the product to the hands, and rub for 1 minute until it dries.
3. Skin disinfection: Take an appropriate amount of the product and apply it on the surface of the skin. It lasts 2 mins when to natural drying.
1. The product is a hand sanitizer for external use.Do not take it by mouth. Do not use it elsewhere.
2. The product contains alcohol. Use it with caution if you are allergic to alcohol.
3. The product contains alcohol, which is flammable. Keep it away from fire!4. The product should be stored in a cool and ventilated place.
Washing-Free Disinfection Gel
Disinfection gel with ethanol as the main effective component
The effective content of ethanol is 75%±5%
Good sterilization effects for many common bacteria such as intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic coccus and pathogenic yeast
For hand and skin cleaning and disinfection
·The product is a hand sanitizer for external use. Do not take it by mouth. Do not use it elsewhere
·The product contains alcohol. Use it with caution if you are allergic to alcohol
·The product contains alcohol, which is flammable. Keep it away from fire!
·The product should be stored in a cool and ventilated place