|Work Surface Height:|
A laminar flow cabinet or tissue culture hood is a carefully enclosed bench designed to prevent contamination of semiconductor wafers, biological samples, or any particle sensitive materials. Air is drawn through a HEPA filter and blown in a very smooth, laminar flow towards the user. Due to the direction of air flow, the sample is protected from the user but the user is not protected from the sample. The cabinet is usually made of stainless steel with no gaps or joints where spores might collect.
Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet
· Great for COVID-19 specimen handling
· HEPA filters
· Large LCD display
· Easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber
Caution! Installation requires a forklift or a crane.
Attention! Steps before and after using the unit.
· Step 1: Fully close the front glass panel, turn on UV light for 30 mins (you can use the timer setting). Users should leave the room during this disinfection period.
· Step 2. Raise the glass panel to recommended opening height, turn on air circulation for 10 minutes.
· After operation is done, fully close the glass panel, turn on UV light for another 30 minutes, then turn off the unit.
Important Guidelines using a Laminar Flow Cabinet
· No flammable and explosive substances (Building up of flammable material may cause an internal fire or explosion)
· No volatile chemicals (May cause damage to HEPA filters to the point where it allows particles to leak through)
· No toxic chemicals or materials (May reach room occupants)
· No open flame (Will disrupts air flow patterns)
· Minimal use (10mL or less) of decontaminant, such as 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol is allowed.
|Work Surface Height||750mm|
|Airflow Velocity||Average of 0.3~0.5m/s|
|Material||Main Body: Cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria powder coating|
|Work Table:304 stainless steel|
|Side and Front Window: 5mm toughened glass, anti-UV|
|Pre-filter||Polyester fiber, washable|
|HEPA Filter||99.999% efficiency at 0.3um|
|Emission of 253.7 nanometers|
|Waterproof socket||Two, total load≤500W|
|Caster||Universal caster with leveling feet|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz; 110V±10%, 60Hz|
|Standard Accessory||LED lamp, UV lamp*2, Base stand, Gas Tap, Waterproof socket*2,|
|Water Tap (only for BBS-H1800)|
|Optional Accessory||Electric height adjustable base stand|
|Lead Time||About 10 to 15 working days after receive payment|
♥Free offer trial video for your sample
♥Free training video with machine
♥24 hours online to ensure quick response to customers' inquiry or online message.
♥Guide customers to choose the best suitable machine model.
♥Offer detailed specification and competitive prices.
♥Customization available for special specification products.
♥Sample testing support. View our Factory.
♥Training how to install and use the machine.
♥ available to service machinery overseas.
♥In response to customers technical problems.
♥12-month warranty for most of products
♥Your technicians can be trained by our company.