|External Size(W*D*H):|| |
|Chamber size(mm):|| |
|Work Surface Height:|| |
|Max Opening:|| |
|Tested Opening:|| |
NSF Certified Class II A2 Biological Safety Cabinet
Biosafety cabinets (BSCs) are one type of biocontainment equipment used in biological laboratories to provide personnel, environmental, and product protection. BSCs (e.g., Class II and Class III) use high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters in both the exhaust and supply system to prevent exposure to biohazards.
Biosafety cabinets which provide different levels of protection to the worker and to the research material: Class I, Class II, and Class III. Class I biosafety cabinets are infrequently used and provide personnel and environmental protection but no product protection. Class II and Class III cabinets provide personnel, environmental, and product protection. Class II biosafety cabinets are widely used in biological research laboratories and are differentiated into types such as A1, A2, B1, or B2.The classification for the majority of biosafety cabinets used is Class II Type A2.
1. Motorized front window.
2. Large LCD display, all information displayed.
3. Automatic air speed adjustable with filter block.
4. With memory function in case of power-failure.
5. Side & back wall is made up of single piece stainless steel.
6. Interlock function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, fluorescent lamp; Blower and front window.
7. Front 10° slanted to offer operator comfort while working for long time, reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.
Attention! Steps before and after using：
1. Check the package after receiving the device. Broken glass or other visible damage must be indicated in the equipment receipt, and immediately notify the shipper.
Note: Equipment cannot be returned to the factory, unless receive return authorization!
2. If the device is transported in cold weather, please place it in the area for 24 hours at room temperature before putting it in working place. Please move the equipment as close as possible to where you use it before dismantling packing.
3. Firstly, remove all surface protection. Before the entire device is exposed, do not try to lift off the packing bracket, and make sure you have read the article 7 as below.
4. Unpack the entire package; put away all components for assembly carefully. Left adhesive tape can be wiped with alcohol.
5. Check all parts. If there is damage, please notify the transport company immediately. If the device has problem, do not open the package, because shipper may need to check boxes.
6.Move the equipment off from collet, loosen locking block on the four corners.
7. Safety cabinet is very heavy and is equipped with HEPA filter. They should be transported lightly, It is better to use big trolley to move the safety cabinet and don’t focus the whole weight of safety cabinet at the middle of the work place.
8. Sometimes we need to raise the edge of the cabinet to enter some area, but this is only allowed of a short distance.
9. It is forbidden to make it top-for-bottom or dumping while transporting or placing the biosafety cabinet.
Installation conditions and using environment:
To avoid disturbances to the safety cabinet and its operator, follow the following guidelines, while determining a suitable location for the cabinet:
1. The distance from the plane of the aperture to any circulation space should be at least 1000 mm, so as to preserve a zone undisturbed by anyone other than the operator.
2. Biological safety cabinets should be placed in a position where there should be no opposing wall (or other obstruction likely to affect the airflow) within 2000 mm of the front aperture.
3. Safety cabinets should not be installed in positions where they are likely to be affected by other items or equipment. In particular the distance to the aperture of an opposing safety cabinet, fume cupboard, or the edge of a local exhaust ventilation outlet should not be less than 3000 mm.
4. Any room air supply diffuser should not be within 1500 mm of the front aperture.
5. Doorways should not be within 1500 mm of the aperture or within 1000 mm of the side of the safety cabinet.
6. The position of a safety cabinet should satisfy the spatial requirements (e.g. vision, lighting and convenience of access) of the operator and personnel working nearby. When a cabinet is installed on a bench top, the leading edge should be flush with or slightly verhanging the edge of the bench top.
|External Size (W*D*H)mm||1383*775*2295|
Internal Size (W*D*H)mm
|Work Surface Height||750mm|
|Max Opening||550mm (22'')|
|Tested Opening||Safety height 200mm (8'')|
|Down flow Airflow||65%:863m3/h(507cfm)|
|Front Window||Motorized. Two-layer laminated toughened glass ≥5mm. Anti UV|
|HEPA Filter||Two, 99.999% efficiency at 0.3μm, filter life indicator|
|Filter Guard Type||Aluminum alloy frame|
|Noise||NSF 49≤67 dB/EN 12469≤65 dB|
|Waterproof Socket||2, Total consumption:≤500W|
|Tap||Water tap*1, Gas tap *1|
|Ground Resistance||≤ 0.10Ω|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz; 110V±10%, 60Hz, Full load Amps: 9A, BTU/Hr: 1689|
|Alarm||Abnormal airflow velocity; Filter replacement; Front window at unsafe height.|
|DC Motor||One ECM motor, 110V& 220V acceptable, Speed adjustable, high efficiency and low power consumption|
|Material||Working area: 304stainless steel/ Frame and Decorative Plate: cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria power coating|
|UV Lamp||30W, Germicidal UV lamp, Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination|
|Illuminating Lamp||18W*2 LED lamp|
|Standard Accessory||Illuminating lamp, UV lamp *2, Base stand, SS water & gas taps, Drain valve, Waterproof sockets, Stainless Steel I.V. Bar with 10 hooks|
|Optional Accessory||Armrest, Airflow tester, Formalin fumigation sterilizer, Infrared sterilizer, Electric height adjustable base stand, Remote control|
|Package Size (W*D*H)mm||1540*1080*1900|
|BSC-4FA2 Main Body||1unit|
|BSC-4FA2 Base Stand||1set|
|UV Lamp (T6 30W)||1pc|
|Remote Control(Include battery)||1pc|
|BSC-4FA2 User manual||1pc|
|Quality certification card||1pc|
|Stainless steel hex cylinder head bolt M10×20||5pcs|
|Stainless steel flat washer10||5pcs|
|Stainless steel spring washer 10||5pcs|
|Inner hexagon wrench||1pc|
|Big rubber gasket||1pc|
|Small rubber gasket||1pc|
|Motor control rod||1pc|
|Protective tube(125Ma,110V)/Protective tube(63mA,220V)||1pc|
Pre-sales and After-sales service
1. 24 hours online to ensure quick response to customers' inquiry or online message.
2. Guide customers to choose the best suitable machine model.
3. Offer detailed specification and competitive prices.
4. Customization available for special specification products.
5. Sample testing support. View our Factory.
1. Training how to install and use the machine.
2. available to service machinery overseas.
3. In response to customers technical problems.
4. 12-month warranty for most of products.
5. Your technicians can be trained by our company.
Lead time is about 3 to 5 working days from the date of receiving payment. Please allow an extension of lead time when sales hot season.