Class I Biosafety Cabinet does not protect the product from contamination because un-purified room air constantly enters into work area. As a partical containment unit, the Class I Biosafety Cabinet is suitable for work involving low to moderate risk agents (Biosafety Levels 1, 2 and 3) where there is a need for containment, but not for product protection. With the negative pressure, personnel protection is made possible by constant movement of air into the work area.
1. UV lamp for sterilization.
2. Soft touch control panel, LCD display.
3. Energy-saving, high efficiency, low noise.
4. With memory function in case of power-failure.
5. One piece 304 stainless steel work stable, easy for cleaning.
6. Stable air flow system; provide firm protection to person and environment.
Biological safety cabinets should be placed in a position where there should be no opposing wall and far away from ventilation system and air conditioner vent, so as to avoid the airflow impact caused by ventilation system, air conditioner, door, window and even the personnel movement. Also, avoid blocking the local switch door entrance; avoid opposing and placing in the wall corner. There should be at least 300mm of the side of the safety cabinet for checking.
(1) Only is suitable for indoor;
(2) Ambient temperature: 15℃～35℃;
(3) Relative Humidity: ≤75%;
(4) Atmospheric pressure range: 70 kPa～106 kPa;
(5) Electrical parameters: Consistent with the rated voltage of the biological safety cabinet
(6) Power supply need to be grounded; (Judging method: testing the fire wire and the zero line of the power supply with multimeter, the fire wire to ground voltage should be grid voltage and the zero line to ground voltage should be 0, otherwise the power supply ground is bad);
1) Before AC power connecting, make sure input voltage is correct and stable. The rated load of main power socket should be higher than cabinet consumption. BYKG-III adopt grounded plug, which only could be used with grounded socket. This is a kind of safety device. If the plug cannot be inserted into the socket, please ask electrician to install grounded socket.
2) The weight of items placed in the cabinet should be no more than 23Kg/25×25cm2
3) Samples placed in parallel: Samples should be placed in the cabinet parallelly to avoid cross-contamination between samples.
4) In order to avoid samples being sucked into the negative passage or the blower, do not place soft and slight samples (for example: soft tissue) on the surface during experiment.
5) Avoid vibration: avoid using vibration equipment inside the cabinet. Vibration would cause particulate matter shake off from filter membrane, causing lower cleanliness of operating area.
6) No flame: No flame is allowed inside the cabinet. Using of fire will lead to airflow disorder, and filter damage. If sterilization is required during the experiment, infrared sterilizer is highly recommended.
7) HEPA filter life: With the usage time increasing, dust and bacteria accumulate inside HEPA filter. Filter Resistance is getting bigger, when it reaches the maximum point, there will be audible alarm. Please replace new HEPA filter, otherwise it will affect the safety performance of the equipment. Interior components shouldn’t be abandoned at random when the equipment is maintained or scraped. There are biological hazards of components, please processed based on local laws and regulations.
8) Blower and underside steel plate are static pressure, back door is dam-board of negative pressure air passage, which is sealed strictly in factory. The operator is not allowed to remove or loose screws of those parts. If necessary, please contact service personal.
9) The maximum storage period is one year. If the period is more than one year, performance test should be done by technical staff. Then it could be put into operation if qualified.
Serious declaration: we will take no responsibility for risks caused by improper operation and man-made damages!
99.995% efficiency at 0.3 μm
Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination
BYKG-III has UV timer function and the display could indicate the UV life.
Work surface Height
Main Body Construction
Cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria powder coating
304 stainless steel
LED lamp, UV lamp*2
Electric height adjustable base stand
♥24 hours online to ensure quick response to customers' inquiry or online message.
♥Guide customers to choose the best suitable machine model.
♥Offer detailed specification and competitive prices.
♥Customization available for special specification products.
♥Sample testing support. View our Factory.
♥Training how to install and use the machine.
♥ available to service machinery overseas.
♥In response to customers technical problems.
♥12-month warranty for most of products.
♥Your technicians can be trained by our company.
Lead time is about 3 to 5 working days from the date of receiving payment. Please allow an extension of lead time when sales hot season.
BYKG-III Main Body
UV Lamp (T6 20W)
Quality certification card
Product acceptance certificate and installation report