Class I Biosafety Cabinet does not protect the product from contamination because un-purified room air constantly enters into work area. As a partical containment unit, the Class I Biosafety Cabinet is suitable for work involving low to moderate risk agents (Biosafety Levels 1, 2 and 3) where there is a need for containment, but not for product protection. With the negative pressure, personnel protection is made possible by constant movement of air into the work area.
1. UV lamp for sterilization.
2. Soft touch control panel, LCD display.
3. Energy-saving, high efficiency, low noise.
4. With memory function in case of power-failure.
5. One piece 304 stainless steel work stable, easy for cleaning.
6. Stable air flow system; provide firm protection to person and environment.
Biological safety cabinets should be placed in a position where there should be no opposing wall and far away from ventilation system and air conditioner vent, so as to avoid the airflow impact caused by ventilation system, air conditioner, door, window and even the personnel movement. Also, avoid blocking the local switch door entrance; avoid opposing and placing in the wall corner. There should be at least 300mm of the side of the safety cabinet for checking.
(1) Only is suitable for indoor;
(2) Ambient temperature: 15℃～35℃;
(3) Relative Humidity: ≤75%;
(4) Atmospheric pressure range: 70 kPa～106 kPa;
(5) Electrical parameters: Consistent with the rated voltage of the biological safety cabinet
(6) Power supply need to be grounded; (Judging method: testing the fire wire and the zero line of the power supply with multimeter, the fire wire to ground voltage should be grid voltage and the zero line to ground voltage should be 0, otherwise the power supply ground is bad);
(1) Make sure input voltage is correct and stable. The rated load of main power socket should be higher than cabinet consumption. Plug must be well grounded;
(2) The weight of items placed in the cabinet should be no more than 15Kg/20*20 cm2；
(3) In order to avoid samples being sucked into the negative passage or the blower, do not place soft and slight samples (for example: soft tissue) on the surface during experiment;
(4) No flame: No flame is allowed inside the cabinet. Using of fire will lead to airflow disorder, and filter damage.
(5) HEPA filter life: With the usage time increasing, dust and bacteria on the filter can lead to efficient filter pressure loss increases, when increases to wind speed cannot meet the requirements, must be timely contact with my company's service department, Please replace new HEPA filter, otherwise it will affect the safety performance of the equipment. The used filter should be processed as medical waste;
(6) There is a negative passage surrounding the work area, which is sealed strictly in the factory. The operator is not allowed to remove or loose screws of those parts. If necessary, please contact service personal;
(7) The maximum storage period is one year. If the period is more than one year, performance test should be done.
Serious declaration: we will take no responsibility for risks caused by improper operation and man-made damages!
99.999% efficiency at 0.3 μm
Emission of 253.7 nanometers for most efficient decontamination
Work Surface Height
Main Body Construction
304 stainless steel
AC220V±10% , 50/60Hz; 110V±10% ,60Hz
LED lamp, UV lamp*2
Electric height adjustable base stand
♥24 hours online to ensure quick response to customers' inquiry or online message.
♥Guide customers to choose the best suitable machine model.
♥Offer detailed specification and competitive prices.
♥Customization available for special specification products.
♥Sample testing support. View our Factory.
♥Training how to install and use the machine.
♥ available to service machinery overseas.
♥In response to customers technical problems.
♥12-month warranty for most of products.
♥Your technicians can be trained by our company.
Lead time is about 3 to 5 working days from the date of receiving payment. Please allow an extension of lead time when sales hot season.
BYKG-I Main Body
UV Lamp（T8 15W）
BYKG-I User manual
Quality certification card
Product acceptance certificate and installation report