A biosafety cabinet, also called a biological safety cabinet or microbiological safety cabinet—is an enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with (or potentially contaminated with) pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level.
Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet features
· NSF certified
· Great for COVID-19 specimen handling
· Motroized front glass viewing window
· Dual HEPA filters
· Large LCD display
· Filter life indicator
· Easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber
· Auto start and stop function (eg. UV lights)
· Automatic flow speed adjustment
Caution! Installation requires a forklift or a crane.
Attention! Steps before and after using the unit.
· Step 1: Fully close the front glass panel, turn on UV light for 30 mins (you can use the timer setting). Users should leave the room during this disinfection period.
· Step 2. Raise the glass panel to recommended opening height, turn on air circulation for 10 minutes.
· After operation is done, fully close the glass panel, turn on UV light for another 30 minutes, then turn off the unit.
Important Guidelines using a biosafety cabinet
· No flammable and explosive substances (Building up of flammable material may cause an internal fire or explosion)
· No volatile chemicals (May cause damage to HEPA filters to the point where it allows particles to leak through)
· No toxic chemicals or materials (May reach room occupants)
· No open flame (Will disrupts air flow patterns)
· Minimal use (10mL or less) of decontaminant, such as 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol is allowed.
· We recommend using the following for disinfecting the surfaces of a BSC, depending on the agent to be controlled: Sodium hypochlorite (bleach), Ilodophors (Wescodyne), Phenolics (Hilphene, Vespene) and Quaternary ammonium compounds (Conflikt, EndbacII)
If gaseous, vaporized or aerosolized chemicals must be generated in a BSC, you should assure yourself that the quantity being generated will NOT cause a flammable or toxic risk
♥Free offer trial video for your sample
♥Free training video with machine
♥24 hours online to ensure quick response to customers' inquiry or online message.
♥Guide customers to choose the best suitable machine model.
♥Offer detailed specification and competitive prices.
♥Customization available for special specification products.
♥Sample testing support. View our Factory.
♥Training how to install and use the machine.
♥ available to service machinery overseas.
♥In response to customers technical problems.
♥12-month warranty for most of products
♥Your technicians can be trained by our company.